Monday, November 17, 2008

LRJ Blog

Dear Sister,
I am very sorry that I did not help you bury Polyniecies. I am ashamed of how I acted to the burial rights. I was scared of the punishment I would get if i was caught, have you seen the consequences we get if we do not follow Creon's law. You acted on self respect for Polyneices and I myself did not respect you for doing that. Finally I come to my senses and say this, I am your only sibling that is apparently left I feel shame for not being at the burial. But now if you are to get caught I shall be there to help you and take blame. If Creon do give you a harsh punishment I shall stand strong with you and not fail. I know that when you asked me to bury father. I gave you a look like if you was a bad person, I do regret how I did not help you bury our dear beloved father. But I feel like I've done something worst to you, but I seem to not be able to tell you. How I wish I was with you when you went to bury father.For if you are to get arrested I will not have anyone left to be with me. I hope you understand my feelings. I shall love you forever even if death takes us apart, no one will stand between us.

No comments: